Wednesday, August 17, 2011

the deets...

Okay folks, these are more for my own reference later on down the road when I'm uber fit and skinny and I want to look back on how fluffy I was way-back-when than they are for you.  Because if I were you, I'd totally laugh.

Weight: 171 lbs (I weighed myself on a cargo scale at work...and no I wasn't naked...I took a few lbs off for clothes and steel toed boots and such...)

Measurements:  I still couldn't find a measuring tape, so I borrowed my brother's tape.  He uses it for construction and such.  It's 200 ft long, which I figured was enough....maybe a little bit of um...overkill...

Boobies: 43 inches

Waist: 38 inches

Hips: 46 inches (!!)

Thighs: 25 1/2 inches

Arms: 14"

A healthy weight for me, a woman 5 ft 5 1/2 inches, according to *them* is between 111lbs (um...too skinny) to 150 (a lil too fluffy still) so I'm gonna split it somewhere down the middle and my goal is 135lbs.  That means  I have to lose 36 lbs. 

*gulp*

I've worked out 5 out of 7 days.  Twice swimming, once spinning, twice on the elliptical.  Oh...and once we walked to/from the ice cream shop...

That totally counts, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment