Monday, February 21, 2011

'Q'-isms

My little man is home sick with the stomach flu/head cold.  Poor kid, huh?  Stuck with both at the same time.  Poor little nose is a snot sieve right now.  It's really easy to tell when Q is sick, because he sits still.  Since before this kid was born, he's been moving.  The only time he'll sit still through a whole movie is if a) it's Wallace and Grommit or b) he's sick.

Poor little guy is at his Daddy's.  And when I say "poor little guy" I really mean "poor Mommy".  It sucks being a single momma with joint custody, especially when her child is sick.  What is a Mother's number one job if it isn't to nurse her sick child back to health?  I want to be the one with him right now, but my dumb job has me working, to you know...pay the rent and such. 

*sigh*

But here is a lil sick Q-ism for you.  I called him to see how he was doing...

Q:  Mommy, I didn't know you could throw up in the day time.

Me:  You didn't?  Why not?

Q:  Because I've never done it before.  I thought you could only throw up in the middle of the night.

Isn't he just sweet?  Scrumptious sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment