Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...mwahahahahaha...

Before the night is over, here are a few pics of our Halloween.  The final product, if you will...

I'm a late 80's / early 90's chick, in case you can't tell.  I got a few funny looks tonight, I think by people wondering if I wear leg warmers and mismatched fluorescent gloves every day.  And dude, I hope my hair forgives me for all that back combing and hairspray.

 The spooky house, with the spooky skeleton, with the spooky pumpkins and the even spookier mommy.

Cutest little skeleton I even did see, if I do say so myself. 

Thank goodness we're done for another year.  I did forget to mention how much I loooooove all the candy!  It's difficult to choose, but I think the tootsie rolls are my favourite.  Or maybe the lollipops with the gum inside.  Of course, chocolate is always there when I need it.  I guess I'll just have to have one of each (except for the all natural pineapple slices.  Q can totally have those...)

Here's hoping you all had a safe, and spooky Halloween.

2 comments: