Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monday Weigh In (Week 1)

Evidently, gaining weight is soooooo much easier than losing it. **Sigh** Week one weigh in and I have lost...absolutely nothing. Not one pound. Nothing. I even weighed myself at different times throughout the day just to see if it was true. It's not my fault tho. My dad came in for the weekend, and all we did was eat. You can only go to so many restaurants and eat so many salads before you just have to say "Eff it, I'm ordering an ice cream sundae." I mean, frig it was calling my name. Look at it. Wouldn't it call yours too? Wouldn't YOU give in to temptation? Twice? Because I gave in twice. Ugh. Gonna have to kick it up a notch. I was super stoked too...I did a mid-week weigh in and I was down 2 kilo's that's 4.4 lbs. Woohooooo, I thought. Damn water retention. Time for plan B. Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to think up a plan B...
So, stats:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 162.8 (ugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment